SARS CoV-2 Antigen rapid test
Dyonmed A.E., innovates and introduces in the Greek and European market “One step Rapid Test” (Point of Care Testing) for the detection of Covid19 antigen (SARS-CoV-2)
(immunochromatographic test (ICT) kit -SARS-CoV-2 antigen)
DyonCovidAg® Rapid Test, maintains the high reliability of 97% (without interference) with concomitant administration of drugs such as: Ranamivir, Oseltavir, Ribavirin, Levofloxacin, Tobramycin, Budesonide, Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride.
DyonCovidAg® Rapid Test, maintains a high reliability of 97% (without cross-reaction): Mycoplasma pneumoniae, Influenza A virus Influenza B virus, Respiratory Syncytial virus, Respiratory Adenovirus.
The only one that was tested for accuracy in a total of 1,300 participants!
Sensitivity & Specialty
Analysis of the coincidences’ rate of DyonCovidAg® rapid test and PCR test in nasopharyngeal and pharyngeal smear samples:
- Percentage of positive coincidences (sensitivity) = 30/(30+3)×100%=90.91% 95%Cl (76.43, 96.86),
- Percentage of negative coincidences (specialty) = 101/(101+1)×100%=99.02%, 95%Cl (94.66, 99.83)
- Overall coincidence rate (accuracy)= (30+101)/(30+3+1+101)×100%=97.04%, 95%Cl (92.63, 98.84).
You can trust it because:
- Product reliability and control studies were performed with the participation of 1,300 individuals / samples.
- The results are obtained by comparison with the reference method RT PCR (molecular control).
- Product’s Accuracy is maintained even if the patient is simultaneously infected with other coronaviruses, adenoviruses or influenza virus type A or B, etc.
- It maintains it’s high reliability while taking decongestants, anti-inflammatory and many other parallel medications.
- The sample incubation vial is made of a special material that allows with light pressure, more efficient squeezing of the cotton swab.
- Buffer Safety bottle: Apply light pressure to the sides to open the solvent safety cap.
- The cotton swab is specially flexible for immediate and easy application of nasopharyngeal smear, while its construction material allows the immediate reception and absorption of the smear.
- The product maintains its reliability by receiving a nasopharyngeal or pharyngeal smear.
- The result is given in 15 minutes, allowing the application of Covid 19 management protocols.
- Even a faint line on the control position is considered a positive result.
- DYONMED customer service center and the Medical Technology Contact Line 211 8004723 are at your disposal for any additional support or information, 24 hours a day.
The implementation of the test fully covers the requirements of law 5198 / 24-11-2020 for the specialization of the necessary diagnostic adequacy characteristics of the medical devices of rapid antigen SARSCoV-2 (rapid test).